Client Scheduling Coordinator
Apostolic Christian Skylines Home Care Services is currently seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team.
The Scheduling Coordinator:
- Is responsible for the scheduling of all client care utilizing a web based scheduling platform.
- Collaborates with the Client Care Coordinator to complete staffing and scheduling for new admissions.
- Answer incoming calls from clients and their caregivers, employees, and other callers who may be inquiring about services.
- Participate in verification of timesheets for employees by maintaining correct schedule and punches in software timesheets.
- Supports and cooperates with leadership team and is committed to team success.
- Assist with administrative activities and optimal use of resources.
- Is a member of the agency’s leadership team and participates in on-call rotation.
- Must be able to cover client needs when needed. CNA in good standing preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proper vehicle coverage.
- Must have the ability to independently plan and organize work with good attention to detail.
- Must possess effective, clear communication skills, including writing and computer skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and remain calm in a high pace environment.
- Must be reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office. Prior experience with computer-based scheduling system desirable.
Contact HR Director, Shawn Tracey, at 309-683-2552 or email@example.com, for consideration.