Client Care Coordinator
Apostolic Christian Skylines Home Care Services is currently seeking a Client Care Coordinator to join our team. The Client Care Coordinator is the agency’s liaison to people in the community who may need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability, and/or other afflictions.
The Client Care Coordinator:
- Performs assessments and is responsible for the admission of qualified individuals to the care of the agency.
- Has ongoing responsibilities to assist the Home Care Supervisor to monitor and update the care received by the agency’s clients.
- Has accountability in the client experience from their first contact with the agency, through admission and provision of care, to ultimate discharge.
- Is a resource to the client’s family and other responsible parties.
- Ensures that clients receive services in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with relevant agency policies and industry standards.
- Is a member of the agency’s leadership team and participates in on-call rotation.
- CNA in good standing. Must be able to cover client needs when needed.
- Valid driver’s license and proper vehicle coverage.
- Desire to assist the elderly in aging safely in place.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work with good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures such as maintaining records and completing forms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office. Prior experience with computer-based scheduling system desirable.
- Contact HR Director, Shawn Tracey, at 309-683-2552 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.